Do Your Due Diligence!
Exhibit 1: Company Profile
- Company History
- Company Address
- Security Team Bios, Certifications
- Legal or Ethical Matters
Exhibit 2: Information Security Considerations
- Affidavit of Operations and Controls
- Certificate of Insurance
- Affidavit of Background Screening
Exhibit 3: Client Control Considerations
This document, similar to “user control considerations” from a typical SSAE-16 SOC2 report, lets you know what infotex is relying upon you to have in place as a part of our security program.
Exhibit 4: Limitations of the System
A false sense of security is the worst kind of security, and so we’ve published this document to ensure you don’t have unrealistic expectations of a typical IPS/IDS and ELM system.
Exhibit 5: References
Ask to be added to our list!
Exhibit 6: Professional Profile
- Professional Endorsements
- Community Bankers Association of Indiana Endorsement Letter
- Indiana Bankers Association Endorsement Letter
- Indiana Bankers Association Reference Letter
- Professional Affiliations
Exhibit 7: SSAE-16 SOC2 Report
- Data Center – nFrame
Exhibit 8: Financial Statements
- Five Year History Statement (2006 through 2011)
- 2012 Year End Statements