What is a strong password?
When designing a password, we need to keep three things in mind:
- First and foremost, if we use paper to write alternative passwords down, BE SURE to shred that paper, no matter how little it is!
- Second: let’s remember that our goal is to reduce the number of passwords we have to remember to four:
- Our network password must be unique.
- The password to “the core” must be unique.
- Our personal passwords can share the same “strong” password with descriptors.
- All other bank passwords can have one strong password with descriptors in front and back.
- Strong passwords have the following six characteristics:
- UPPER CASE TEXT
- lower case text
- Numbers (1234567890)
- Special Characters (~`[email protected]#$%^&*)
- At least eight characters long
- No Dictionary Words
Original article by Vigilize!
In this short video, Mike, our “Envoy from the SIEM”, walks us through how data flows
Dan’s reflection on the past 20 years. A Dan’s New Leaf post about predictions. If yo
Welcome Webinar Attendees! You can download a zip folder with all three of the delive
Another awareness poster for YOUR customers (and users). Now that we have our own em