Social Media Policy Implications
Thank you for reaching out to an infotex Employee via Social Media!
Please know that, because of the nature of our business, our company has some rather peculiar policies that could affect how that employee responds to you.
- If you are a Client of Infotex, we cannot “friend” you on Facebook (unless we were already friended with you prior to January 1st, 2012.)
- We are not allowed to share connections on LinkedIn.
- We are not allowed to endorse anybody on LinkedIn.
- We are not allowed to provide advice about Technology Risk or Information Security in a social media format without the prior approval of our Compliance Officer.
- We are not allowed to conduct infotex business via social media without proper approval from the our Compliance Officer.
We’re sorry about any inconveniences, embarrassment, or “awkwardness” this may cause, but we must do this as part of our tactics to meet pledges, promises, and agreements with our Clients.
Leave a comment
K-12 teachers offered training to help give every student an education in cybersecuri Read more
Battling Procedure Fatigue in Cybersecurity . . . Or . . . making sure we don’t just Read more
Weekly themes for the annual event have been announced… An article review. October is Read more
Another awareness poster for YOUR customers (and users). Now that we have our own em Read more