Social Media Policy Implications
Thank you for reaching out to an infotex Employee via Social Media!
Please know that, because of the nature of our business, our company has some rather peculiar policies that could affect how that employee responds to you.
- If you are a Client of Infotex, we cannot “friend” you on Facebook (unless we were already friended with you prior to January 1st, 2012.)
- We are not allowed to share connections on LinkedIn.
- We are not allowed to endorse anybody on LinkedIn.
- We are not allowed to provide advice about Technology Risk or Information Security in a social media format without the prior approval of our Compliance Officer.
- We are not allowed to conduct infotex business via social media without proper approval from the our Compliance Officer.
We’re sorry about any inconveniences, embarrassment, or “awkwardness” this may cause, but we must do this as part of our tactics to meet pledges, promises, and agreements with our Clients.
Leave a comment
Voice assistants can be helpful, but their “always on” functionality can leave you vu Read more
Previously thought to be designed to deliver a DDoS attack, VPNFilter can alter data Read more
Getting a message to the user is one thing, having them see it is another… An article Read more
US Cyber Command joins with the FS-ISAC to share threat intelligence… An article revi Read more