P-7 The Top Seven Awareness Posters 2022
By Bryan Bonnell | Monday, December 12, 2022 - Leave a Comment
Trending: Awareness Posters Meet Infographics
Here are the top seven posters as of the last twelve months!
As always, our Awareness Posters were a hit in 2022! So we decided to run some reports to see what our most popular posters were since November 2021.
As everybody loves top ten lists and contests, we thought it might be interesting to share the results.
So, here are the Top 7 Awareness Posters of 2021/2022 (at least on the infotex free awareness poster site):
- “Are We Checking Them Twice?” Our holiday poster for 2021 featuring the Big Man in a Red Suit asking… we have all these checklists… are we using them properly?
- “Public Wi-Fi Safety” Sitting on a park bench, eyeing Hacker Guys with bad intent… This awareness poster gives advice how to protect your data and privacy while using Public Wi-Fi
- “Strong Cybersecurity Culture” Teamwork makes the dream work! This awareness poster provides tips on how to make your company’s culture take the basics of cybersecurity to heart and keep you all safe.
- “Trash” Our May awareness poster expounds the importance of how we deal with our trash. Dumpster diving, and other nefarious activities, can lead to identity theft and other social engineering attacks.
- “Puzzled by Password Security?” Featuring everyone’s favorite puzzle game, the Rubik’s Cube, this simple awareness poster went over some of the basic do’s and don’ts for password security.
- “Canaries in a Coal Mine” “We checkin’ them birds?” Dan has asked this for many years about keeping an eye out for indicators of compromise and other signs that there may be an issue. This awareness poster gives some examples.
- “Phishing Safety” And, rounding out our Top Seven, this toothy awareness poster shows us eight tips on how to protect ourselves from phishing attempts.
Let’s all give a round of applause for our Graphic Illustrator Sofia Tafoya for all of the hard work making all of these posters throughout the year!
Artificial intelligence carries risk, but so does organic ignorance … Another one of those Dan’s New Leaf Posts, meant to inspire thought about IT Governance . . . . At a recent conference, I noticed two camps emerging in the debate over artificial intelligence. Some people embrace AI as a tool, while others support Elon […]
PRESS RELEASE – FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE BUSINESS NEWS NEW EMPLOYEE FOR INFOTEX We are pleased to announce the appointment of Nathan Taylor as our new Network Administrator at infotex. “We are very excited to have Nathan join our team as a Network Administrator and look forward to his contributions to maintaining and improving our infrastructure!” […]
about artificial intelligence . . . And who will protect us from it . . . Another one of those Dan’s New Leaf Posts, meant to inspire thought about IT Governance . . . . Just watched some press on the the Senate hearings over regulating AI. The normal senator faces, Sam Altman of OpenAI, […]
The Evolution of an Inside Term Used in our Vendor Risk Report Another one of those Dan’s New Leaf Posts, meant to inspire thought about IT Governance . . . . Those who audit infotex know that our vendor risk report refers to a couple of our providers as “ransomware companies.” This reference started evolving […]
Another awareness poster for YOUR customers (and users). Now that we have our own employees aware, maybe it’s time to start posting content for our customers! Check out posters.infotex.com for the whole collection! Download the large versions here: Awareness Poster (Portrait) Awareness Poster (Landscape) You are welcome to print out and distribute this around your […]
New tools could allow unskilled attackers to launch increasingly sophisticated attacks… An article review. Imagine a world where you receive a call from your boss asking you to assist them with something… only it’s not your boss, but an AI being used by an attacker. This isn’t science fiction, it’s an actual attack that has […]
Unavailability Strikes Where it doesn’t matter anyway Another one of those Dan’s New Leaf Posts, meant to inspire thought about IT Governance . . . . So, I’m writing today’s article from a resort in the middle of Wisconsin. I want to make sure I’m staying on top of my New Leaf, which is to […]
. . . and the importance of segregated response. The latest edition of Executive Vice President, Michael Hartke’s article series! In 2007 when I first joined infotex, coming from small to medium sized business general IT support into the world of cybersecurity, the one thing that was very hard for me to internally rectify was […]
How concerts can help us understand APTs . . . Especially if you use your imagination! Another one of those Dan’s New Leaf Posts, meant to inspire thought about IT Governance . . . . My daughter reminded me of a concert Stacey and I attended way back in 2013, in Chicago. It was one […]
Mutiny! The Malicious Insider Threat Webinar Registration A Webinar-Video It is often awkward to bring up the one attack vector most of us have not addressed. The malicious insider threat. Even if we can flaunt all statistics and claim that the likelihood of an insider attack is low in our bank, the impact is still […]