Trending: Awareness Posters went “Back to Basics”
Here are the top seven posters as of the last twelve months!
As always, our Awareness Posters were a hit in 2021! So we decided to run some reports to see what our most popular posters were since November 2020.
As everybody loves top ten lists and contests, we thought it might be interesting to share the results.
So, here are the Top 7 Awareness Posters of 2020/2021 (at least at the infotex free awareness poster site):
- “Be Cybersmart” This simple, yet informative, poster was a great reminder on some of the basics of cybersecurity. This is a shining example of what an infotex Awareness Poster is all about!
- “How the Grinch Stole 2020” Our holiday poster for 2020 featuring everyone’s favorite rotten scoundrel the Grinch and all the things you can do for cybersecurity.
- “Protect Your Systems” This humorous poster features the most basic form of “cybersecurity”. A Keep Out sign. The bankers included are obviously thinking it may be time to update their security system.
- “COVID-19 Scams” The first poster for 2021, this one tells us what to look for from a new type of threat that was inextricably linked to 2020, email scams having to do with the COVID-19 virus.
- “Bank Hackers” This awareness poster is a reminder that by simply having a credit/debit card, or using online banking services, there is a chance your money may be stolen.
- “Clean Up Your Computer” April is a Spring month, and in that light Spring cleaning is a big deal, so what are we doing for our computers during this time?
- “Prevent Hacker Control” And, rounding out our Top Seven, this poster informs us of some ways to help us prevent losing our systems to a hacker’s control.
Let’s all give a round of applause for our Graphic Illustrator Sofia Tafoya for all of the hard work making all of these posters throughout the year!