P-7 The Top Seven Awareness Posters 2018
Some of them about passwords . . .
By view count, here are the top seven posters as of 12/10/2018!
Another one of those Dan’s New Leaf Posts, meant to inspire thought about IT Governance . . . .
Given what a hit the posters we did during the year were, we decided to run some reports to see what our most popular posters were, for the sake of blowing up a few more!
As everybody loves top ten lists and contests, we thought it might be interesting to share the results.
So the Top 7 Awareness Posters of All Time (at least at the infotex free awareness poster site):
- “If You’re Going to Write Your Password Down!” The number one poster doesn’t surprise us because it has been our number one before.
- “Loser? Not if you use Screen Lock!” That this one made number two is embarrassing as the Managing Partner didn’t think it would be very well received.
- “Goldilocks and the Three Posters” The search for a poster that was “just right!”. Three very different posters that address the notion of not sharing passwords.
- “How easy is your password to guess?” This is the one we assumed would be #1 . . . . it’s modeled after Dan’s dog, so he thinks everybody likes it
- “Phishing” Finally! A poster about cybercrime.
- “Red Riding Hood” You may recognize this as part of the electronic fairy tale “Goldilocks and the Three Posters”.
- “Summer Vacation” And this one is very new. We love this poster designed by our new Illustrator Kate Odynetc.
Another awareness poster for YOUR customers (and users). Now that we have our own employees aware, maybe it’s time to start posting content for our customers! Download the large versions here: Awareness Poster (Portrait) Awareness Poster (Landscape) You are welcome to print out and distribute this around your office.
Intelligence agencies from five nations contributed to the new advisory… An article review. For the first time, the cybersecurity divisions of the nations in the “Five Eyes” alliance (The United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand) have released a joint advisory concerning incident response. The report, available here, does not provide a complete […]
PRESS RELEASE – FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE BUSINESS NEWS NEW EMPLOYEE FOR INFOTEX infotex has just hired Nathan Harrell, to be a new Engagement Coordinator to assist with all communications between both current and prospective Clients. “We’re really excited to have Nate joining the team to help us keep the channels of communication open!” says Bryan […]
A Webinar-Movie Short Back by popular demand! Our Board Awareness Training program continues with this movie, entitled Vulnerability Management for Directors, that can be presented directly to your board of directors.
Nearly half of all companies expect a security issue due to telecommuting… An article review. A few months ago we discussed a warning from the Department of Homeland Security regarding hackers taking advantage of the business disruptions caused by COVID-19, and according to an article shared with us by our friend Wes Pollard it appears […]