Our Certifications include:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA):
- The CISA certification is world-renowned as the standard of achievement for those who audit, control, monitor and assess an organization’s information technology and business systems. Independent studies consistently rank CISA among the highest paying and sought after IT certifications.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM):
- The management-focused CISM is the globally accepted standard for individuals who design, build and manage enterprise information security programs. CISM is the leading credential for information security managers.
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC):
- The uniquely management-focused CISM certification promotes international security practices and recognizes the individual who manages designs, and oversees and assesses an enterprise’s information security.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- CISSP® certification is a globally recognized standard of achievement that confirms an individual’s knowledge in the field of information security. CISSPs are information assurance professionals who define the architecture, design, management and/or controls that assure the security of business environments. It was the first certification in the field of information security to meet the stringent requirements of ISO/IEC Standard 17024.
Another awareness poster for YOUR customers (and users). Now that we have our own employees aware, maybe it’s time to start posting content for our customers! Download the large versions here: Awareness Poster (Portrait) Awareness Poster (Landscape) You are welcome to print out and distribute this around your office.
Intelligence agencies from five nations contributed to the new advisory… An article review. For the first time, the cybersecurity divisions of the nations in the “Five Eyes” alliance (The United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand) have released a joint advisory concerning incident response. The report, available here, does not provide a complete […]
PRESS RELEASE – FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE BUSINESS NEWS NEW EMPLOYEE FOR INFOTEX infotex has just hired Nathan Harrell, to be a new Engagement Coordinator to assist with all communications between both current and prospective Clients. “We’re really excited to have Nate joining the team to help us keep the channels of communication open!” says Bryan […]
A Webinar-Movie Short Back by popular demand! Our Board Awareness Training program continues with this movie, entitled Vulnerability Management for Directors, that can be presented directly to your board of directors.
Nearly half of all companies expect a security issue due to telecommuting… An article review. A few months ago we discussed a warning from the Department of Homeland Security regarding hackers taking advantage of the business disruptions caused by COVID-19, and according to an article shared with us by our friend Wes Pollard it appears […]