By Vigilize | Sunday, January 1, 2012 - Leave a Comment
Our Certifications include:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA):
- The CISA certification is world-renowned as the standard of achievement for those who audit, control, monitor and assess an organization’s information technology and business systems. Independent studies consistently rank CISA among the highest paying and sought after IT certifications.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM):
- The management-focused CISM is the globally accepted standard for individuals who design, build and manage enterprise information security programs. CISM is the leading credential for information security managers.
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC):
- The uniquely management-focused CISM certification promotes international security practices and recognizes the individual who manages designs, and oversees and assesses an enterprise’s information security.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- CISSP® certification is a globally recognized standard of achievement that confirms an individual’s knowledge in the field of information security. CISSPs are information assurance professionals who define the architecture, design, management and/or controls that assure the security of business environments. It was the first certification in the field of information security to meet the stringent requirements of ISO/IEC Standard 17024.
Alternatives From 2020 Conferences The 2020 Update Another one of those Dan’s New Leaf Posts, meant to inspire thought about IT Governance . . . . Each year as we go to various conferences throughout the Midwest ranging in scope; from small banker conferences that Dan himself moderates, to hacker conferences like Defcon. We […]
Another awareness poster for YOUR customers (and users). Now that we have our own employees aware, maybe it’s time to start posting content for our customers! Download the large versions here: Awareness Poster (Portrait) Awareness Poster (Landscape) You are welcome to print out and distribute this around your office.
The IBA Presents an infotex Workshop: Tech-Shop (A Virtual Workshop for Banks IT Geeks) Live Workshop Time for a workshop for the technical side of the community-bank. Time for a workshop full of command lines and configurations, acronyms we are forbidden to use around management, and even dark-web jokes. Time for a workshop where we […]
An Analogy… …About Taking Better Notes Another one of those Dan’s New Leaf Posts, meant to inspire thought about IT Governance . . . . An interesting set of metaphors arose out of our efforts to improve our time management practices at infotex. In the spirit of sound strategic planning, we as a team decided […]
A Webinar-Movie In our current world of uncertainty there is at least one thing that is certain. Business needs to continue, and that means that it is important for managers to be able to meet with their team even if everyone is working remotely at this point. In this Webinar-Movie, Dan will compare virtual meeting […]