Our Certifications include:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA):
- The CISA certification is world-renowned as the standard of achievement for those who audit, control, monitor and assess an organization’s information technology and business systems. Independent studies consistently rank CISA among the highest paying and sought after IT certifications.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM):
- The management-focused CISM is the globally accepted standard for individuals who design, build and manage enterprise information security programs. CISM is the leading credential for information security managers.
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC):
- The uniquely management-focused CISM certification promotes international security practices and recognizes the individual who manages designs, and oversees and assesses an enterprise’s information security.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- CISSP® certification is a globally recognized standard of achievement that confirms an individual’s knowledge in the field of information security. CISSPs are information assurance professionals who define the architecture, design, management and/or controls that assure the security of business environments. It was the first certification in the field of information security to meet the stringent requirements of ISO/IEC Standard 17024.
The attack hinges on a common mistake made by large organizations… An article review. Read more
The firm edited workpapers ahead of examinations, and had employees cheat on certific Read more
Another awareness poster for YOUR customers (and users). Now that we have our own em Read more
For the first time, a data breach has triggered a financial downgrade… An article rev Read more