By Vigilize | Sunday, January 1, 2012 - Leave a Comment
Our Certifications include:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA):
- The CISA certification is world-renowned as the standard of achievement for those who audit, control, monitor and assess an organization’s information technology and business systems. Independent studies consistently rank CISA among the highest paying and sought after IT certifications.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM):
- The management-focused CISM is the globally accepted standard for individuals who design, build and manage enterprise information security programs. CISM is the leading credential for information security managers.
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC):
- The uniquely management-focused CISM certification promotes international security practices and recognizes the individual who manages designs, and oversees and assesses an enterprise’s information security.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- CISSP® certification is a globally recognized standard of achievement that confirms an individual’s knowledge in the field of information security. CISSPs are information assurance professionals who define the architecture, design, management and/or controls that assure the security of business environments. It was the first certification in the field of information security to meet the stringent requirements of ISO/IEC Standard 17024.
You’ve heard it from every MSSP you’ve met: the definition of a SIEM is in the eye of the beholder. But at infotex, we are not talking about the database – an asset whose definition is continuously evolving. We’re talking about the way three teams collaborate in an overall Technology Risk Monitoring process. And whether […]
A new study shows organizations are responding to cyber attacks faster than ever, so why is that bad news? An article review. When it comes to cyber attacks, the sooner an organization can begin to respond to an attack the better, so the results of a new study showing a drop in the amount of […]
…a Crash Course of Security Measures The first article by Sara Fultz, Creative Assistant of infotex! Introduction: As the managing partner of infotex, I am proud to introduce the “debut article” for Sara Fultz. I told Sara “write an article showing us what you’ve learned that the technical staff will appreciate.” As I read her […]
infotex Programming Coordinator, Michael Hartke, introduces a high level overview of the upcoming update to the infotex SIEM. Look for more movies in the coming months informing our Clients, and those just now learning about us, about the SIEM and its features and functions.
Another awareness poster for YOUR customers (and users). Now that we have our own employees aware, maybe it’s time to start posting content for our customers! Download the large versions here: Awareness Poster (Portrait) Awareness Poster (Landscape) You are welcome to print out and distribute this around your office.
As the investigation of the SolarWinds Hack was ongoing, another hack stole some of the limelight… This is the final update on the SolarWinds hack unless a major development comes to light. You can see the previous article here: “Autopsy of the SolarWinds Hack Update“. One of the largest cyber-espionage campaigns in the history of […]
Employees working from home may find it more difficult to follow security policies… An article review. The surge in employees working from home during the pandemic created many headaches for IT departments around the world, many of whom had no telecommuting policies or procedures before the start… but what about the employees who had to […]
A Webinar-Movie infotex presents the 2021 update of a previously released webinar presented by our Lead Non-Technical Auditor, Adam Reynolds. This movie-short is intended for those who are planning to participate in an infotex Incident Response Test. Not sure about the importance of an Incident Response Test? Check out onetest.infotex.com for more information! Please let […]
PRESS RELEASE – FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE BUSINESS NEWS INFOTEX PROMOTES BRYAN BONNELL TO DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER infotex, the Managed Security Service Provider, announced Bryan Bonnell’s promotion from Senior Data Security Analyst to Digital Media Manager. “He will continue his normal DSA duties on a limited basis, because we want everybody to stay in touch with […]
PRESS RELEASE – FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE BUSINESS NEWS RYAN HENSLER OF INFOTEX, EARNS CISSP CERTIFICATE Ryan Hensler, Senior NOC Associate of infotex, Inc., recently received the CISSP certification. “Ryan has proven himself to be a seasoned security professional both in his work for infotex and now through achieving this certification.” said Sean Waugh, Information Security Officer. […]