Social Media Guidelines – LinkedIn
- What is LinkedIn?
- Institution main page: www.linkedin.com/in/myinfotex
- Any apps or special functionality (ie: loan calculator)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Types of Communication
- Discussion of account-specific matters (no and why)
- Ordering trades, transactions, etc. (no and why)
- Keep it on topic, keep it clean, refrain from personal information, etc.
- We’re not the platform!
- Truthfulness Statements: Opinions are not necessarily ours! Statements by non-employees may or may not be true. Do your own fact checking!
- Weblinking Relationships from the platform do not come with warnings.
- Customer Service Hotline
- Based on all that COULD occur based on Social Media Compliance Risk Assessment.
- Can be linked to IN REAL-TIME while posting applicable information.
Some of them about passwords . . . By view count, here are the top seven posters as o Read more
Devices like fax machines and copiers are often classified as office supplies and sli Read more
Seven trends impacting Information Security Officers of Small Institutions! Another o Read more
Another awareness poster for YOUR customers (and users). Now that we have our own em Read more