Social Media Guidelines – LinkedIn
- What is LinkedIn?
- Institution main page: www.linkedin.com/in/myinfotex
- Any apps or special functionality (ie: loan calculator)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Types of Communication
- Discussion of account-specific matters (no and why)
- Ordering trades, transactions, etc. (no and why)
- Keep it on topic, keep it clean, refrain from personal information, etc.
- We’re not the platform!
- Truthfulness Statements: Opinions are not necessarily ours! Statements by non-employees may or may not be true. Do your own fact checking!
- Weblinking Relationships from the platform do not come with warnings.
- Customer Service Hotline
- Based on all that COULD occur based on Social Media Compliance Risk Assessment.
- Can be linked to IN REAL-TIME while posting applicable information.
K-12 teachers offered training to help give every student an education in cybersecuri Read more
Battling Procedure Fatigue in Cybersecurity . . . Or . . . making sure we don’t just Read more
Weekly themes for the annual event have been announced… An article review. October is Read more
Another awareness poster for YOUR customers (and users). Now that we have our own em Read more