Our trained auditors and security analysts can help you manage information technology risk.
- Information Technology (IT) Policies & Procedures
- Network Monitoring Services
- Event Log Management
- Incident Response Testing
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Information Technology (IT) Audit and Assessment Services
- Consulting Services
A Balanced, Empathetic Approach: Being a Managed Security Service Provider means we too are audited, and being an Audit Firm helps us prepare our Managed Services Clients for their audits!
Technology Risk Management
infotex is an Indiana Bankers Association Preferred Service Provider. Our services align with regulations and compliance concerns that effects various industries including:
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
- Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH Act)
- FISMA (Federal Information Security Management Act)
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI)
- SarbanesOxley Act of 2002 (SOX)
In 2005, we announced our new Event Log Management System (ELM)!
Back in those days we called it our Log Management System, and nowadays it has evolved into what is called a SIEM (Security Information Event Management) System. Our ELM will acquire, consolidate, monitor, and report on any and all log activity from hardware (servers, firewalls, network devices) as well as software (e-mail applications, active directory, AVS, content filters, patch management applications, etc). We can also bring in logs, reports, comma delimited data from any of your authentication systems, from critical applications including Internet Banking systems, EMS Systems, Mortgage Origination applications, Core Applications, Teller Applications, etc.
Our data security analysts watch your system in real time, and react to emergency events 24x7x365. Our database allows custom queries as well as queues up correlation opportunities, trend information, troubleshooting reports, etc.
Contact us for assistance with your information security and information technology risk management needs! Ask for a demo of our Managed Security Services Portal!
A Webinar Back by popular demand! Based on what Dan is finding in reviews of several
While we’re not a news service, we often use current events to comment on trends and
Welcome IBA Forum attendees! Looking to set up your own program for people to work fr
A short. This presentation is intended for those who are planning to participate in a
An Update to the FFIEC Outsourced Cloud Computing Document In April 2020, the FFIEC r