Preferred Service Provider
Preferred Service Provider (PSP): Indiana Bankers Association
infotex is a Preferred Service Provider for the Indiana Bankers Association (IBA). Headquartered in Indianapolis, the IBA is a statewide association representing banks and thrifts in Indiana that provides quality professional leadership in fostering profitability and viability to its membership.
“A PSP is a special category of membership under the general heading of Associate Membership. The amount of due diligence performed by the IBA is more extensive and there is a greater cost for such membership status. Specifically, the major requirements & conditions are as follows:
- Dun & Bradstreet Business Report is analyzed on payment records & legal reviews.
- There is an independent third party review of all audited or unaudited financial reports.
- Internal IBA review of the value of members discounts and rebates.
- There will be reference checks made to at least 3 bank members who have previously done business with the applicant.
- Final review of all data is summarized and presented to the Association CEO and to the appropriate Board of Directors.”
Contact us for assistance with your information security and information technology risk management needs!
While we’re not a news service, we often use current events to comment on trends and Read more
Another one of those Dan’s New Leaf Posts, meant to inspire thought about IT Governan Read more
The Internet of Things and privacy continue to present challenges to businesses… An Read more
Another awareness poster for YOUR customers (and users). Now that we have our own em Read more