Preferred Service Provider
Preferred Service Provider (PSP): Indiana Bankers Association
infotex is a Preferred Service Provider for the Indiana Bankers Association (IBA). Headquartered in Indianapolis, the IBA is a statewide association representing banks and thrifts in Indiana that provides quality professional leadership in fostering profitability and viability to its membership.
“A PSP is a special category of membership under the general heading of Associate Membership. The amount of due diligence performed by the IBA is more extensive and there is a greater cost for such membership status. Specifically, the major requirements & conditions are as follows:
- Dun & Bradstreet Business Report is analyzed on payment records & legal reviews.
- There is an independent third party review of all audited or unaudited financial reports.
- Internal IBA review of the value of members discounts and rebates.
- There will be reference checks made to at least 3 bank members who have previously done business with the applicant.
- Final review of all data is summarized and presented to the Association CEO and to the appropriate Board of Directors.”
Contact us for assistance with your information security and information technology risk management needs!
A Webinar Back by popular demand! Based on what Dan is finding in reviews of several
While we’re not a news service, we often use current events to comment on trends and
Welcome IBA Forum attendees! Looking to set up your own program for people to work fr
A short. This presentation is intended for those who are planning to participate in a
An Update to the FFIEC Outsourced Cloud Computing Document In April 2020, the FFIEC r