P-7 The Top Seven Awareness Posters
Most of them about passwords . . .
By view count, here are the top seven posters as of 12/26/2017!
Another one of those Dan’s New Leaf Posts, meant to inspire thought about IT Governance . . . .
Given what a hit the posters we did during the year were, we decided to run some reports to see what our most popular posters were, for the sake of blowing up a few more!
As everybody loves top ten lists and contests, we thought it might be interesting to share the results.
So the Top 7 Awareness Posters of All Time (at least at the infotex free awareness poster site):
- “If You’re Going to Write Your Password Down!” The number one poster doesn’t surprise us because it has been our number one before.
- “Loser? Not if you use Screen Lock!” That this one made number two is embarrassing as the Managing Partner didn’t think it would be very well received.
- “Goldilocks and the Three Posters” The search for a poster that was “just right!”. Three very different posters that address the notion of not sharing passwords.
- “How easy is your password to guess?” This is the one we assumed would be #1 . . . . it’s modeled after Dan’s dog, so he thinks everybody likes it
- “Pick Up the Phone!” Now, this is the idea Dan had for a couple of years until he could finally find somebody, Chelsea Bill, to draw it! Based on a real-life event (where somebody was using e-mail to complain that e-mail wasn’t working.) It should be #1!
- “Storing Data on the Cloud Isn’t Always Safe” A “management awareness training” poster made it to the Top Seven!
- “Red Riding Hood” And this one is very new. You may recognize this as part of the electronic fairy tale “Goldilocks and the Three Posters”.
Leave a comment
Another awareness poster for YOUR customers (and users). Now that we have our own em Read more
Winter weather does its part to help catch a robber… An article review. This time of Read more
The seven best trend articles in 2019 . . . For ISOs of small financial institutions. Read more
A new exploit involving Apple’s FaceTime is a reminder that our gadgets can be turned Read more