P-7 The Top Seven Awareness Posters
Most of them about passwords . . .
By view count, here are the top seven posters as of 12/26/2017!
Another one of those Dan’s New Leaf Posts, meant to inspire thought about IT Governance . . . .
Given what a hit the posters we did during the year were, we decided to run some reports to see what our most popular posters were, for the sake of blowing up a few more!
As everybody loves top ten lists and contests, we thought it might be interesting to share the results.
So the Top 7 Awareness Posters of All Time (at least at the infotex free awareness poster site):
- “If You’re Going to Write Your Password Down!” The number one poster doesn’t surprise us because it has been our number one before.
- “Loser? Not if you use Screen Lock!” That this one made number two is embarrassing as the Managing Partner didn’t think it would be very well received.
- “Goldilocks and the Three Posters” The search for a poster that was “just right!”. Three very different posters that address the notion of not sharing passwords.
- “How easy is your password to guess?” This is the one we assumed would be #1 . . . . it’s modeled after Dan’s dog, so he thinks everybody likes it
- “Pick Up the Phone!” Now, this is the idea Dan had for a couple of years until he could finally find somebody, Chelsea Bill, to draw it! Based on a real-life event (where somebody was using e-mail to complain that e-mail wasn’t working.) It should be #1!
- “Storing Data on the Cloud Isn’t Always Safe” A “management awareness training” poster made it to the Top Seven!
- “Red Riding Hood” And this one is very new. You may recognize this as part of the electronic fairy tale “Goldilocks and the Three Posters”.
Leave a comment
“Deep Fake” Technology is Behind The New Trend of AI-Assisted Fraud… An article revie Read more
Four out of five schools have experienced a cybersecurity incident… An article review Read more
Another awareness poster for YOUR customers (and users). Now that we have our own em Read more
These tools will help you assess and improve your cybersecurity preparedness… An arti Read more