P-7 The Top Seven Awareness Posters 2019
Some of them about passwords . . .
By view count, here are the top seven posters as of 12/09/2019! Another one of those Dan’s New Leaf Posts, meant to inspire thought about IT Governance . . . .
Given what a hit the posters we did during the year were, we decided to run some reports to see what our most popular posters were, for the sake of blowing up a few more!
As everybody loves top ten lists and contests, we thought it might be interesting to share the results.
So, here are the Top 7 Awareness Posters of All Time (at least at the infotex free awareness poster site):
- “If You’re Going to Write Your Password Down!” The number one poster doesn’t surprise us because it has been our number one before.
- “Don’t be Conned!” Use this awareness poster to remind yourself and others that no institution is safe from hackers. Not even our schools. Take measures now to prevent future attacks.
- “Goldilocks and the Three Posters” The search for a poster that was “just right!”Three very different posters that address the notion of not sharing passwords.
- “How easy is your password to guess?” This is the one we assumed would be #1 . . . it’s modeled after Dan’s dog, so he thinks everybody likes it
- “Phishing” Don’t take the bait!
- “Cybercrime” Finally! A poster about cybercrime.
- “Summer Vacation” And this one is very new. We love this poster designed by our new Illustrator Kate Odynetc.