P-7 The Top Seven Awareness Posters 2018
Some of them about passwords . . .
By view count, here are the top seven posters as of 12/10/2018!
Another one of those Dan’s New Leaf Posts, meant to inspire thought about IT Governance . . . .
Given what a hit the posters we did during the year were, we decided to run some reports to see what our most popular posters were, for the sake of blowing up a few more!
As everybody loves top ten lists and contests, we thought it might be interesting to share the results.
So the Top 7 Awareness Posters of All Time (at least at the infotex free awareness poster site):
- “If You’re Going to Write Your Password Down!” The number one poster doesn’t surprise us because it has been our number one before.
- “Loser? Not if you use Screen Lock!” That this one made number two is embarrassing as the Managing Partner didn’t think it would be very well received.
- “Goldilocks and the Three Posters” The search for a poster that was “just right!”. Three very different posters that address the notion of not sharing passwords.
- “How easy is your password to guess?” This is the one we assumed would be #1 . . . . it’s modeled after Dan’s dog, so he thinks everybody likes it
- “Phishing” Finally! A poster about cybercrime.
- “Red Riding Hood” You may recognize this as part of the electronic fairy tale “Goldilocks and the Three Posters”.
- “Summer Vacation” And this one is very new. We love this poster designed by our new Illustrator Kate Odynetc.
Leave a comment
Show this article to your CFO the next time he or she asks for a budget. Another one Read more
A new study shows most Americans fail to understand basic cybersecurity concepts… An Read more
Another awareness poster for YOUR customers (and users). Now that we have our own em Read more
Several New Targets For Ransomware Have Been Identified… An article review. Over the Read more