Airline Ticket Email Scam
There have been public reports of an email scam circulating that is targeting holiday travelers. The email messages related to this scam appear to come from legitimate major airlines and contain a .zip attachment. This .zip attachment appears to contain a purchase invoice and flight ticket. If a user opens this attachment, malicious code may be installed on the system.
Users are encouraged to do the following to help mitigate the risks:
- Install antivirus software and keep the virus signatures up to date.
- Use caution when opening attachments.
- Refer to the Recognizing Email Scams article.
- Refer to the Avoiding Email Scams article.
- Refer to the Avoiding Social Engineering and Phishing Attacks article.
In this short video, Mike, our “Envoy from the SIEM”, walks us through how data flows
Dan’s reflection on the past 20 years. A Dan’s New Leaf post about predictions. If yo
Welcome Webinar Attendees! You can download a zip folder with all three of the delive
Another awareness poster for YOUR customers (and users). Now that we have our own em