Do Your Due Diligence!
Exhibit 1: Company Profile
- Company History
- Company Address
- Security Team Bios, Certifications
- Legal or Ethical Matters
Exhibit 2: Information Security Considerations
- Affidavit of Operations and Controls
- Certificate of Insurance
- Affidavit of Background Screening
Exhibit 3: Client Control Considerations
This document, similar to “user control considerations” from a typical SSAE-16 SOC2 report, lets you know what infotex is relying upon you to have in place as a part of our security program.
Exhibit 4: Limitations of the System
A false sense of security is the worst kind of security, and so we’ve published this document to ensure you don’t have unrealistic expectations of a typical IPS/IDS and ELM system.
Exhibit 5: References
Ask to be added to our list!
Exhibit 6: Professional Profile
- Professional Endorsements
- Community Bankers Association of Indiana Endorsement Letter
- Indiana Bankers Association Endorsement Letter
- Indiana Bankers Association Reference Letter
- Professional Affiliations
Exhibit 7: SSAE-16 SOC2 Report
- Data Center – nFrame
Exhibit 8: Financial Statements
- Five Year History Statement (2006 through 2011)
- 2012 Year End Statements
One Response to “Do Your Due Diligence!”
Leave a comment
Some small organizations continue to use customer data to generate initial passwords, Read more
Another awareness poster for YOUR customers (and users). Now that we have our own em Read more
Risk isn’t the only thing to consider when planning a decision tree. Another one of t Read more
While we’re not a news service, we often use current events to comment on trends and Read more